Radha Krishna


 I wanted to pass my time with a little creativity today, and so I made this with a little effort using materials that are easily available around. I used a card board that comes with the new shirts that we buy, traced a picture of Radha Krishna on the card board, and repeatedly drew on it so that the drawing is etched on the other side of the card board. I made sure I traced and etched every minute detail! And then I took a ruled paper (could not find a proper white paper :) ) placed it on the etched side of the cardboard and drew on it with a black crayon with light strokes in one direction. Then I filled in with the black crayon carefully, using my fingers. I agree with a little more effort and skill I could have added a lot of finesse to the work, but still, I liked the effect, so wanted to post it on my blog. Created a new label "showcase" just so that I can post my creative endeavors like these henceforth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment